United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona and its partners offer help to file your state and federal tax returns for FREE at sites throughout 9 out of 15 Arizona Counties. VITA saves taxpayers an estimated $250 per return!
Check back to find a VITA site near you, including days and times.
Intuit will be available at the Quincie Douglas Branch Library to assist tax payers with a self prep options
Do it yourself for free using MyFreeTaxes!
- This site allows you to file your state and federal return for free. If you need help, call the MyFreeTaxes hotline: 1-855-698-9435.
The site is available anywhere, at any time.
- File your state & federal taxes for free by using Intuit TurboTax software!
- Dial 211 for up-to-date information during VITA season
- Picture I.D. for taxpayer and spouse (if applicable)
- ORIGINAL Social Security card for EACH family member*
- Proof of income, including W-2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Account and routing numbers of checking and/or savings accounts for direct deposit of refunds
- Prior year tax return (if possible)