United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona and its partners offer help to file your state and federal tax returns for FREE at sites throughout Pima, Pinal, Apache, Navajo, Yavapai, Graham, Gila, Yuma, Cochise, and Coconino Counties. VITA saves taxpayers an estimated $250 per return!
Where can I go to have my taxes prepared through VITA?
- View our schedule from last year in English or Spanish for site information, including days and times
- Dial 211 for up-to-date information during VITA season
- Do it yourself for free using MyFreeTaxes! Help is just a phone call away with the MyFreeTaxes hotline: 1-855-698-9435
- Picture I.D. for taxpayer and spouse (if applicable)
- ORIGINAL Social Security card for EACH family member*
- Proof of income, including W-2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Account and routing numbers of checking and/or savings accounts for direct deposit of refunds
- Prior year tax return (if possible)