* All projects submitted must adhere to social distancing recommendations currently followed by the City. This may be subject to change by the time October arrives and we will adhere to whatever recommendations are being followed at that time, but for now please submit based on current recommendations.
* In-person projects must be able to offer 6 ft distancing from all volunteers, require masks, and a hand-washing or sanitizing area. Any tools must be used only by one person or sanitized between uses.
* Any snacks and drinks offered must be pre-packaged and be offered by one designated person passing them out while wearing gloves.
* Outdoor projects are preferred. We also recommend splitting your project into shifts in order to keep the number of volunteers low but accommodate more people.
* Other safety guidelines may be communicated prior to project day.
New this year!
* We have several options available this year that you can complete at home or in your own neighborhood! These projects can be scheduled at a time that works best for you and your family/friends.
-Create kindness rocks to leave in your neighborhood or in an area that may need extra support right now.
-Make positive chalk art
-Clean up your neighborhood
Create and complete any project you choose! Simply register for the "Create and Complete Your Own Project" on the registration website, send us the details of your project, and send us photos during and after!
Have questions? Email [email protected]