What happens if I change jobs or become unemployed while giving through payroll deduction?


Your payroll deduction stops when you no longer work for the employer where you made your payroll deduction pledge. When you begin your new job, ask for a new United Way pledge form. Many employers provide pledge forms and information about United Way to new employees and transferees. If your new employer does not have a United Way payroll deduction plan, please call United Way at 520.903.9000 to arrange to continue your pledge payment. 


If you become unemployed, you are not obligated to pay the balance of your pledge. While we hope you will not become unemployed, United Way can assist you in finding job placement, re- employment training and other supportive services for you and your family.